Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just at the last stage of getting the website up and running. I could tweak it forever, although I am so pleased with it now. Can't wait to have it up and running so that I can tell all to go google it. It will be interesting to see what comes my way in the line of business. Will have to begin 'marketing' the paintings. Not a clue where to start so any ideas would be most helpful...!
This blog thing is strange - Like writing a diary and leaving it open on the bus for all to see...weird. But I remember when I thought that the whole facebook thing was a little strange and weird too. (That didn't last long). I guess I use the internet more for information and not for communication, so, a whole big learning curve again...yipeee!
Off to work on my daughters painting and see where to go with that....zipedeedoodah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment