Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have a follower - my sister! wehey!
Have the website up and live. I'm so impressed with modern technology - I'm out there in the big bad and delighted with the possibilities...Having now got it all up and live I went into an art supplies shop today and realised that the sizes I uploaded on to the site are a wee bit big. Need to edit. So tried to access the site remotely to manage it...what a BIG learning curve. This takes days and weeks away from actually PAINTING.
How is this interesting to anyone I wonder?
It aint is the answer I'm sure....I think I should let the paintings speak for themselves...have another order, just have to find that vital piece of paper......!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you! well done. I also trained in Art (ceramics) and I admire you for getting out there and making a business..happy painting! Denise

    ReplyDelete