Wednesday, March 21, 2012

new things

There's a new baby in my left arm thrown over my shoulder as I type. She's a month old and my mind is working at 90miles n hour while I think of ALL the things I want to do and achieve over the next few days months years, and that's before the kids come home from school! I can't get over just how difficult it can to try to achieve anything creative day to day as a mother. I thought it'd be easier once I stopped working, but it's not, because somehow there's more laundry to be done, or another room to be sorted...How do we need to change the layout of rooms so often?!
Just came across this link and will try see if I can catch this online somewhere http://www.whodoesshethinksheis.net/ Looks like it covers everything I've been contemplating of late.
Also, thinking of changing the content on my website to include the work I love to do that's for me, and not for commercial reasons. It might encourage me to do more and get a little more feedback. The entire content of the website is way behind, really needs to be updated.
Ok, off to try and sketch this wee baby that has wind, also clear out the years of hoarding that is cluttering up this studio, time for a FRESH start....! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment